Your Little Rock carbon monoxide detectors alert you the instant they find rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can come into your rooms, and you might not even know. Luckily, your Little Rock monitored carbon monoxide detector will notify you the instant it detects rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a loud buzzer will ring as it sees excess levels of CO. It will also send an emergency alert to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring team so you can quickly get you and your family out of the house as emergency help arrives.