Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Little Rock?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved little one. You dedicated quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even finished up the room with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and employ the tools at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Little Rock, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Little Rock are perfect baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices via a single app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind since you may keep an eye on your child from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-resolution images of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-press communications: Even though this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a little uncomfortable in the nursery, you may adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can integrate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Design Your Little Rock smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Little Rock smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s modern video cameras can supply. Dial (501) 510-8749 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.