Features to look for in a home security camera in Little Rock
When it comes to home security, it nice to get a full view of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras are effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more useful when included into your home’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Little Rock? You’ll be glad to discover these critical elements have more features than earlier versions. You are able to see real-time feeds from inside cameras or surprise intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to control all your cameras.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Little Rock
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These crucial elements of your alarm system can be found with a diverse range of features including bi-directional talk, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that is able to take immediate action. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will appear next to the camera lens and an audible warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for surveillance with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to review video straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Little Rock are frequently connected to a helpful smartphone app. You are able to review real-time streams or recorded segments and even arm or disengage your system. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your mobile device when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection allows cameras to activate whenever odd movement is detected. You’ll even get a message on your smartphone.
- Talk to delivery people or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Have you found a delivery person at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you may chat with any person within range of your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to set the specific area you would like your camera to watch over. This will be beneficial to optimize the activity you record as you wouldn’t require alerts every time an automobile travels by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Little Rock. The next step is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Dial (501) 510-8749 to begin or complete the simple form on this page to contact our home protection and automation specialists.