After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Little Rock home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary contact with local responders if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents tied directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you during your time of need.